At Pioneer Meadows Montessori we provide an outstanding, engaging, scientifically-researched, authentic Montessori curriculum based on the principles of the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI):
- A rich and dynamic hands-on experience in math and language
- A calm and loving environment
- A natural setting with animals and gardens that the children assist in caring for, promoting responsibility and independence
- An innovative learning environment that fosters an understanding of sustainability and conservation
- Opportunities for parent involvement in the classroom and on campus
PMMS does not discriminate in the admission of students or in the operation of the school on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin.